Thursday 6 August 2015

Ramesh Kandula

 Danny garu,
You are such a pathetic and duplicitous character, and in this post, you have exposed yourself thoroughly! But even I have not imagined that you can plunge into such low depths. I know why you have stooped to personal vilification - that la
st resort of scoundrels. You had no logical and reasonable argument to counter the points I had raised; so how does a creep respond to it? By some of these cheap and dishonourable tricks: 

i. Indulge in mud-slinging as the first layer of defence. 
ii. Adopt a holier-than-thou, big brother attitude. 
iii. Make insinuation after breathless insinuation with no basis. 
iv. Talk about things that have no relevance to the topic at hand. 
v. Misdirect one’s attention by waving big words like Marxism and Movements and People’s Struggles. 
vi. And for effect, flatter yourself in good measure.

Let me give Mr Danny a fitting response:

In his entire muddle-headed comment, the self-declared intellectual (such modesty!) has not even remotely made an attempt to deal with the issue that I had raised, which is that 

‘The leading members of civil society, including those who were so vociferous about bifurcation issues and who have always been conspicuous in public space, have remained remarkably silent.’ 

Any sensible reader, except this moron, would see that in my entire article, I haven't brought in any political party, leader or any specific organisation for blame. The drift evidently is about the role of civil society in resolving the contentious issues between two warring States, where political parties seemed to have failed.

But this nitwit brings in the Chief Minister. And then tries to give the picture that I, through the article, was pitching for the CM. Such a dirty old trick. Not only have I not talked about the CM or the opposition leader (for or against), I have not even remotely suggested - either in the article or in the above comments - against anybody’s view on CM or the government. 

In any case, I can never be like this dimwit who will dictate to people what views they should hold or not.

But his entire piece of shit revolves around this false proposition, which is his own manufactured fact– that I was rooting for the CM at the cost of his comrades. From there, it is easy game – pile up innuendos. 

And then comes, the vilest of them all. I am working for the government, so I automatically become some kind of untouchable. And he will recklessly throw about some loaded words like మీది రాచకొలువు, మాది ప్రజాకొలువు, giving the gullible among you to believe that he was the very incarnation of Saint Marx, and me, a capitalist in cahoots with American imperialism. 

Since when has it become a crime working for the govt? Have you taken upon yourself the high priest's role of announcing who is sinful or who is not? And who can air their views and who should be barred?

Now, it is hilarious if it were not so blatantly insidious for this self-hypnotised, hyper-opinionated weirdo to say I am doing some goolamgiri for government, while he is shedding blood for a whole lot of ideologues, starting from Comrade Narendra Chowdary to Comrade Chigurupati Jayaram. Phew!

Remember this. I have not sucked up to anybody for a placement, as you would have done all through your life. You are one among hundreds who swallow shit from your degenerate employer with ill-gotten wealth every single day of your life for a few more bucks. Be a servile beggar in the day and an FB warrior in the night. But stop giving lectures on government employment. 

Unlike your petty self, I can never say that nobody is a match to me. That requires a certain amount of stupidity, combined with a lot of unfulfilled sex. Since I don’t suffer from any of these, I certainly am no match to you. 

And your attempt at flattering yourself over various heroic deeds past and present- completely unrelated to what I was talking about in my article–is nothing but a ridiculous fetish for self flagellation.

Knowing full well the context and the crux of the article which did not even seek to selectively attack anyone in particular, let alone the communists, this self–anointed Marxist knight in rusty armour has turned into a Don Quixote marching furiously at a windmill of his fertile imagination– nothing to do with my article or its contents, I confess! 

I am not like this one half-wit who could declare from his pulpit that whatever he had enunciated is THE FINAL WORD on anything. There are certainly people who will differ with me, and I respect them. Some did differ and told me so. Fine by me! 

But not this kind of crass, crooked and conspiratorial tone and tenor. And not this below the belt hit. Don’t put yourself in such a high pedestal, Mr Danny. You are after all a stooge of some self-serving owners, peddling black money and brokering political power.

Actually, I did not say much in this article that spun Mr Danny so out of control. But, as George Orwell said, “In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”

No comments:

Post a Comment